Within the store and online, students may choose from a variety of eTextbook options:
Universal Digital Textbooks
- Universal Digital Textbooks (UDT) is powered by a wholesale textbook provider and are listed adjacent to the printed textbook and are purchased in-store. To see if a textbook is available as an eBook, go to the Textbooks tab on this site and look up the specific textbooks required for your class: a digital choice will be listed if available along with new, used, or rental formats.
- Ashland University Digital Store or Ashland eBooks is powered by an emerging content platform by RedShelf. Students may chose from ebooks, digital content, and custom materials. Click here ashlandbookstore.redshelf.com to go to our specially designed site to browse and purchase your ebooks.
- Ashland eBooks are also available through our price comparison service providing another source of ebooks and digital content. Exclusively online, AU students may choose the Ashland eBook when browsing the Comparison Tool available after each textbook listed in our Textbook section on this site. A digital choice will be listed if available.
More About eBbooks:
- Time-limited license that expires 180-365 days
- Portable and convenient—UDT ebooks download to tablet, laptop or other mobile device with internet connection
- Note-taking and note-sharing features
- Keyword search to find topics quickly
- Contains all text and figures of regular print books
- Priced about 50% less than the new textbook price