Reserving your textbooks through this site will:
- Secure your textbooks early
- Beat the rush of a crowded bookstore
- Increase the number of used books available for you to purchase, reducing your textbook expenses up to 25%
- Have your textbooks boxed, prepaid, and ready for you to pick up when you come back to campus
Juniors who reserve their textbooks receive a 5% discount on their textbook reservation and Seniors will receive a 10% discount on their pre-reservation! Be sure to let us know in the comments section of the order form if you are a junior or a senior and please include your student ID number.
FALL 2016 TEXTBOOKS WILL BE READY TO RESERVE USING THIS SITE BY APRIL 1, 2016 IN TIME FOR FALL REGISTRATION. YOU MAY ALSO PLACE YOUR RESERVATION OVER THE PHONE BY CALLING 419-289-5336.
To reserve your textbooks you will need your class schedule and a form of prepayment:
- Go to Textbook Menu
- Select term, departments, course numbers, etc. and add books to the shopping cart
- Once complete, continue onto checkout
- You will be asked to log in or register for the site at this time
- Fill in billing address and credit card information
- Select to "pick up at the store" whenever shipping information is requested
- Print receipt: notice that you will be quoted a price in "new" dollars as we cannot guarantee the availability of used books
- Once we download your order,we pull, box up,charge out, and store your textbooks in a secure location
- Reserved Textbooks for FALL 2016 semester will be available for pick up as of MONDAY, AUGUST 15, 2016.
FALL 2016 TEXTBOOKS WILL AVAILABLE TO SHOP IN THE BOOKSTORE AS OF MONDAY, AUGUST 15, 2016.
QUESTIONS OR ISSUES? Call us at 419-289-5336 and we can take your order over the phone.